The Bradenton Yacht Club Flag Officers and Board of Directors along with the management and staff look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful facility!
- Visitors must identify themselves by presenting their club membership cards.
- Full reciprocity to all FCYC members. Bills will be sent to your club. No cash transactions permitted.
- Casual dress permitted. Shirt and shoes required. No shorts or jeans are permitted in the main dining room after 6:00 p.m.
- First 24 hours dockage is complimentary for BYC and FCYC members, once per week or once per month, respectively. See Dockmaster for rates for longer stays. Charges for electricity are additional.
- Dependable Cab (941) 749-0993
- Bruce’s Taxi (941) 755-6070
Long Wall Check-In, Check-Out Information for Visitors
Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. Members and/or guests may be asked to motor out into the river if they arrive early for a reservation.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Members and/or guests will be billed for an additional day if they stay later than noon, without the consent of the Dockmaster or General Manager. This will not allow the vessel to stay on the wall for another 24 hours.
We encourage you to enjoy the full range of services and activities available at the Club. Please explore the website for club events, Social and fleet activities and to see the BYC Member News and Events magazine.
Regular clubhouse hours: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Lunch: 11:30 - 2:00 p.m. Tuesday thru Saturday and Noon - 6:00 p.m. Sunday
Dinner: 5:30 - 9:00 p.m., Tuesday thru Thursday and 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Tiki Bar: 5:00 - 11:00 p.m. Fridays, Noon - 10:00 p.m. Saturdays, and Noon - 6:00 p.m. Sundays - Weather permitting!
Wireless Internet: The club is a Brighthouse “Hotspot”. We offer wireless internet for a nominal charge; it is free for Roadrunner subscribers. See our Dockmaster or GeneralManager for more information.
For docking reservations or fuel, please call:
941-374-2310 Dockmaster’s cell, during operating hours only. Dockmaster’s office: 941-722-5936 ext. 212 or Hail on VHF Channel 16. Communication on Channel 68.
The Club office number: 941-722-5936, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday – Friday
Our front gate is open from: Sunday: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday: CLOSED., Tuesday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Friday - Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Please see the Dockmaster for a Gate Key if you plan to be off of our property during any of the closed times. There is a $100.00 Key Deposit that will be billed to you if the key is not returned to the Dockmaster.
Bradenton Yacht Club’s Dock Rules & Regulations
1. Registration of Vessel: All BYC members and all visitors using BYC docks, both for the day and overnight, must register with the Dockmaster.
2. Swimming & Fishing: There shall be no swimming, diving or fishing from the docks or walk ways.
3. Food or beverages: May not be brought onto Club property during Club operating hours. Cooking on BYC property is allowed only in the designated area located on the west side of the property near the tennis courts. No “open” flames are allowed on vessels.
4. Children (under 18): are prohibited from staying aboard vessels overnight without a parent or owner of the vessel on-board.
5. Pets: Pets shall be taken to grassy areas to be relieved and must be on a leash at all times. Pets may not be chained or left on docks, or sidewalks, nor fed or watered except aboard the owner’s vessel. Owners are responsible for any damage or disturbance their pets may cause. Animal droppings must be cleaned up.
6. Sail & Power Vessels: Sailboats are requested to “quiet” their rigging and power vessels are not to run any generators or radar while secured to BYC docks.
7. Refuse Disposal: All garbage and refuse shall be deposited in the containers supplied for that purpose. Hazardous materials may not be placed in trash containers. Oils, fuels or any other pollutants are not permitted overboard and should not be placed in BYC trash receptacles.
8. Blue Visitor Zone: The blue painted area on our long wall is reserved for drop-in visitors, and is available on a first come, first served basis. This area is not available for overnight mooring without the express permission of the General Manager and/or the Dockmaster.
9. Dockmaster: Violations of BYC’s Dock Rules & Regulations shall be considered cause for immediate removal of the vessel from Club property. The Dockmaster has the FULL authority to interpret and enforce these regulations and all persons and vessels entering BYC shall be subject to the Dockmaster’s directions.